Saturday, 26 July 2014

Entry confirmed for Dakar 2015

I received this morning the official letter from A.S.O. confirming my registration for the 2015 Dakar Rally. I got a call from my girlfriend explaining that there was a letter from France, and emailed me the contents whilst I was surrounded by sheep in Wales with a broken bike (fuel injector again!). It's been a strange old journey with many highs and lows but the real adventure is yet to begin. I have made many good friends in the last 3 years, run nearly 1,000 miles during training, taken part in 8 international rallies, and broken many bikes! I'm obviously delighted but also rightfully apprehensive. Thanks for everyone's continuing support.



2 comments:

  1. Great news Chris.... now the hard work really starts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck... from a Oke rider. we are following you on the Devon TRF website

    ReplyDelete